Thursday, June 23, 2011

My brilliant invention!

I have finally created the thing that will help me to retire! This is the most brilliant thing that has ever existed! My family for generations will never have to work again. Are you ready for this? I'm almost certain that you will crap yourself when you hear what my idea is. I know you will because I crapped myself when I thought of it. I know what you are thinking. You are probably thinking that this guy craps himself all the time, it probably isn't the special of an idea. Well you sir or madam are a jerk and you can just bugger off.
So here is the idea. It is a talking bathroom floor. See whenever you pee on it, it talks. It can be made to say nice things like "Oops! You missed buddy, why don't you grab some TP and just wipe it up, nobody has to know!" Or it could even be programmed to say mean things like "Seriously, again? What is the toilet bowl even there for? Here I am just laying here on the floor, like a good tile should do and you just come along and whiz on me. Nice. How 'bout I wait until you hit the sack tonight and come lay a drizzle on you?"
I'm serious. Every mother, sister, and wife in the world will want one of these. Imagine if you could guilt your man into cleaning up his ring around the bowl. Invest in bathroom cleaning supply companies, because this one is a real winner!

No comments: