Monday, September 1, 2008

A Brief Introduction

I wanted to start this blog by saying what comes to follow is fiction. Every post in this blog is entirely fictional. I will only say this once, and I only say it because I don't want the FBI or Matt Lauer showing up at my door to discuss why I have teenagers locked in my garage or the plans to build a dirty bomb under my mattress.

I enjoy writing, so I thought this blog might be a good spot to do a few things.
1. Vent my frustrations through fictional accounts.
2. Create ridiculously impossible scenarios simply because they can be entertaining to read.
3. Practice my skills as a writer by exploring short stories and serial stories.

If you are uncomfortable with the medium I am using, just leave. Also, because I don't want to have may pants sued off, everything in this blog is for entertainment purposes only. It should not be copied or repeated. I will not be held responsible if someone comes along and thinks something I wrote would be a good idea to try in real life. Because I am aware of the presence of morons in this world, I say this, "DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME."

No comments: